1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Human- Skye Sweetnam
Everybody's Fool- Evanescence
I Don't Love You- My Chemical Romance
Shapes of Metal- Otherwise
Tell Me What You See- The Beatles
U Can't Touch This- MCHammer
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
At this moment, Kip. Because I haven't met her yet.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"Me?" whispered Calwyn.
4) What do you think about most?
Scenarios including various characters of my own creation.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
ok be there soon
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls, respect yourselves.
Boys, be gentlemen.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
...Probably yesterday. I know not today, but I've been listening to my ipod more and more, so
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
...We were all kids once.
13) What's your religion?
Somewhere under the pagan umbrella.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking to class.
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Ludo, at the moment. Or Otherwise.
17) What was the last lie you told?
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me."
18) Do you believe in karma?
In a way.
19) What does your username mean?
I thought it sounded cool. Mistress of Ink. Or temptress of ink.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My insecurities; my ambition.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Only in my bathtub.
23) How do you vent your anger?
Art, punching pillows, and taking it out on myself.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Video chatting online.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Do I regret who I've become? No. No regrets.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
The fire alarm; Rain.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I never overcome this depression?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts? In a way.
Aliens? It's hard to believe there's no other life out there.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Altar table<- me -> Bookcase
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) CHOOSE: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
No. Good series, but not the answer.
The meaning of life is inexplicable, unknowable. For someone to find the meaning, it would cause insanity. That we exist in this world is a miracle, that we can choose how to live is beautiful. So therefore the meaning to life is beauty. The meaning to life is living. The meaning of life is to create a stark contrast to death.
36) DEFINE: Art
Something created by a series of choices by an artist.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes, and thank the gods no.
41) What was the last book you read?
The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Red Riding Hood
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Probably my elbow.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes. With my bare hands, even.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Art. Music. Fan-fiction.
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
Yes. But not quite you see in the movies.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes. But not against people I love.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
No. I wish, but I haven't found the right person yet.
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
No, actually. That's surprising.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
It's so secret, even I don't know what it is.
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
Never even been there. No personal experience, and thus I have no answer.
66) What is your heritage?
I'm an American mutt.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Sleeping. For once.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
I wasn't aware that divine beings were given last names. I don't think I know a single one that actually has a last name. Except Jesus Christ.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I save the dog.
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
b) I live life to the fullest, and write my will.
c) Honestly? Yes.
73) YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE OF THESE THINGS: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Battle Cry- Ludo
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
2930 Not in that order.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
Hang out with me.
Take interest in me.
Be honest with me.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Sometimes. But usually not.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
That I would prove one of my friends wrong when he said I would never stop cutting.
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Something meaningful. And beautiful.
82) What is your favorite word?
Miscreant. I just like the way it sounds.
83) GIVE ME THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD: heart.
Do you have any?
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
Miss Nothing- Pretty Reckless
86) What's your favorite color/colors?
I like all colors. Even the ones I don't like.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
My friend Kyle. Playing guitar.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
What? No! No murder by button pressing! That's horrible!
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Not sure, honestly.
Really not sure.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Stare dumbly, assume I'm hallucinating, and go find someone to confirm that it's true, and then check myself into a hospital to see what someone slipped in my drink.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Time management. In the form of time control.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Honestly? Not a clue.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Nope. I am who I am today because of those experiences. I'm not giving them up. Sorry.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
...I don't think that's something I would do. No really. I really don't think I would take that opportunity.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yes. Food poisoning. Just the other week, actually.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
This is really weird.
100) Tag 5 people.
Normally I would, because I enjoyed this.
It's 100 questions.
And I'm too nice to do that.
So I'm tagging everyone who wants to do this.
Listening to: Silence